Wednesday, May 6, 2009

letter

27677 Cobb Lane

Valley center CA
92082


January 26, 2009


Mr. Dennis O'Connor

Professor 

333 S. Twin Oaks Rd.

San Marcos, CA 92096


Dear Mr. Dennis O'Connor


In my endeavor
through school I have seen the advancement of technology at a great pace. I
remember working on Mac’s during middle school, and then the transition to PC’s
in high school was a little bit tough. Currently I enjoy using my Mac but that
does not mean that I have forgotten about PC’s completely. I currently work at
a child care facility; there I am responsible for creating all the flyers and
brochures for the program. Since arriving at this job I have had a lot of
experience using In Design and Photoshop. I have also become very familiar with
all the Microsoft Office programs. When I first enrolled at the university I
took a summer program, there I was enrolled in a workshop that helped me
prepare for the CCR. Later in the summer I successfully completed the CCR
exams.

Being a Liberal
Arts major, I have had many classes where I have been required to go into many
classrooms and observed instruction. Doing so has given me the opportunity to
see many different styles of teaching. Currently I also tutor in the AVID
program at Woodland Park Middle School in San Marcos and at Valley Center High
School in Valley Center. I am currently a senior and I will be graduating in May. After graduation I plan on applying for the credential program and
hopefully getting my Multiple Subject Credential.

Even dough EDU 422
is a requirement for the credential program; I feel that I can learn a great
deal. I hope to gain the knowledge necessary to be able to incorporate the ever
changing technology that is available to instructors, and apply it in my
classroom, so that my students can experience learning in a new and fun way.



 



Sincerely yours,



 

Luis Tinajero                                       

CSUSM Student




No comments:

Post a Comment